Friday, May 11, 2018

6 things I can´t do any more

              😈 6 things I can´t do any more 😈


I had an idea to get some fake hair and some scissors  put it by my sisters pillow. 
I´m not allowed to touch the scissors anymore .  

I  had an idea to put wasabi in my sisters sushi.
I´m not allowed wasabi anymore.

I  had an idea to make eatable slime and eat it .
I´m not allowed to use lollies for science anymore .

I had an idea to put crispy onion bites in my sisters corn flakes. 
I´m not allowed to make my sisters breakfast anymore. 

I had an idea to make a broccoli  muffin  and put icing on it .
I´m not allowed to use broccoli anymore. 

I had an idea to put mayo in my sisters glue bottle. 
I´m not allowed to use my sisters glue bottle anymore.   

I had a idea to put tissues in the washing machine .
I´m not allowed to use the washing machine .    

No comments:

Post a Comment