Wednesday, March 28, 2018

the wave smasher

🌊the wave smasher🌊



Boom Bang Crash !!!! “ jump Isabella” I screamed .wish snip “och” i said . ‘ Was that a crab?” I shouted “ I guess so” said Isabella curiously.Soon Isabella and me were up onto the dry smooth sand.


Cough ,cough,cough  “ I ‘v got salty sand in my mouth “ Isabella cough . Isabella !!!
I shouted “come over here “ Isabella sprinted over to me . Then our dad came smashing in to every
Wave strong  to get to us , we were giggling like fairy ‘s  madly . Then my dad finally came , but then a wave like Tsunami  came .


We washed up onto the dry sand . Then we run back in . I saw a puffer fish by me ahhhhhhhh I screamed  . my dad picked me up . “ A puffer fish stung me my dad worried. Soon I was OK . Then we headed back to the apartment and had lunch





Image result for massive waves blue water

by Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment